When it comes to
Enterprise Systems Management, We
succeed where others fail.....
With the numerous options available today for delivering
Enterprise Systems Management, very few organizations are able to
actually manage anything.
A Gartner Group study revealed that after 18 months
of initial purchase, only 25% of respondents had successfully
implemented Enterprise System Management solutions. After 36
month, the number of successful installations climbed to only 30% (Parker).
If your organization has failed to reap the rewards of
Enterprise Systems Management, we can help. We have extensive
- Design, Implementation, Customization and Administration of EMS
frameworks (HP Openview, BMC Patrol, NetIQ, Unicenter, etc).
- Design, Implementation, Customization and Administration of Open
Source EMS platforms (Nagios, ...).
- Multi-framework Integration (OpenView to Patrol, OpenView to Remedy, etc.)
- System Administration/Automation via an EMS framework
- BAM, BSM, BPM Integration
- ITIL Best Practices
If these issues are familiar to you, we can help. We have the business strategy,
methodology, and technical implementation knowledge to help you succeed.how to realize a positive ROI on your ESM
Let us show you